Sunday, June 10, 2012

Back to CA, Daddy Lamb turns 50!

A few days after I got back it Utah, Sean & I drove to CA... (again- we'll take any reason to go home).
Sean's so great at driving long distances while I sleep. I'm grateful :)

We got in on Friday and went straight to Sean's Dad's office to surprise him! Scott turned the big 5-0. The surprises were just getting started... Sean and I stalled before we headed home for a big 60's themed suprise bash.

Biggest.cake.ever. Sean's mom ordered the same cake we served at our wedding. yummy! (if you're in Costa Mesa, stop by Susie's Bakery for some celebration cake!) The details to the party were amazing - everyone dressed up, authentic 60's decor everywhere, and an amazing taco cart for dinner.


How cute is my family?

On Saturday Makenzie, Delaney & I ran up to LA for a celebrity home tour.  I have been on many, many celebrity home tours, but every tour I see something new.

I didn't recognize this at first... but remember the end of Pretty Woman? Julia's prince charming gets out of his limo and up the fire escape? Yep!!

An ice cream truck serving Choco Taco's made our day.
That night ended with Kenzie and I meeting up with Huntington friends at Roscoe's.

Oh boy, I miss these ladies A LOT.





1 comment: