Sunday, January 8, 2012

Breaking Dawn!!

 FINALLY! I have some amazing memories waiting in line for hours for the midnight showing of Twilight, New Moon, Breaking Dawn & finally Breaking Dawn part 1. This year was a little different -- I didn't have all my Huntington girls to get excited with. Thankfully I have a few friends - and a husband - in Utah to make this premiere a party.


Randomly my office had an advanced screening. No midnight lines! There was actually a lot of cool memorabilia on site. Check out the Rosie and Alice's actual wedding attire above. 
I may be Twilight's #1 fan, but MY #1 fan drove all the way that day to share the fun night with me. Gotta love my supportive Momma. 
I
Sam, Joanie, Cal, Cole and his woman & Sean John.

I can't find the pic of me in my shirt- but rest assured I was decked out in my Edward gear!

3 comments:

  1. It was better the third time that week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mom looks hawt!!

    Cool they had memorabilia!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those wedding clothes looks like ghosts. Haunted mansion!!

    ReplyDelete