Sunday, January 15, 2012

New Years in California

We made it to home-sweet-home California to spend New Years with the rest of the Lamb family. Something about the year round perfect weather just makes me so happy there.


 Makenzie, Delaney & I visiting more family in Brea.
 Sean & I like have started a little tradition when we go home to visit. Our wedding cake was the "Celebration Cake" from Susie's Bakery in Newport Beach. We treat our selves to a piece every time we go home to visit. My mouth is watering just looking at the picture!
 Ice skating turned out to be much more fun than I expected. (Roller skating one week - ice skating the next! Why me?!)
 New Year's eve started at Claim Jumper, yummy. Again, I'm one for traditions - I bought this 100% sequin dress years ago and wear it every NYEs.
Momma & Daddy Lamb -- so young, right?


NYE photo shoot! 


 Sean and I finished the evening with a little Bieber: Never Say Never movie. Sean started napping through it, but I woke him up by midnight. BRING ON 2012!

3 comments:

  1. That cake was soooo good! Lucky you can get more every time you're in town!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am so happy that you are still wearing that dress

    ReplyDelete
  3. also, i can't wait to see it when you're pregnant

    ReplyDelete