Monday, January 7, 2013

Elder (Dylan) Lamb is back!

Dylan left for his mission to Detroit 2 weeks before Sean got home from Japan. Sad! It's been 4 years since these brothers got to see each other.  While Sean was gone, Dylan and I hung out a lot when he was home from school. Because of Sean's finals schedule, we weren't able to welcome Dylan off the plane from Detroit. We made it out to California 2 weeks later for his homecoming.
Sean loves driving to California!
One of my Taiwanese best friends, Christine, was visiting America and needed a ride to California. Her  friend also needed a ride-- and she had ALL her college and ALL of her mission belongings. Can you even imagine how full my car was? They were sitting on luggage. It was a very uncomfortable ride!


 But it was totally worth it!!

Dylan gave an awesome talk. And boy does he draw a crowd! The Lamb's house was packed on Sunday!

Also happening in California that weekend: my high school won the California Div 1 Football Championship. I was sooo proud!

 Delaney and I visiting Santa (for the free donuts!)

As if the weekend could get any better, we celebrated Christmas early.

Every trip to CA is such a tease. We wish we could live there again. Someday we'll make it back there to stay!



1 comment:

  1. I still can't believe those two girls fit in the back. They were packed in like their luggage.

    ReplyDelete