Monday, January 7, 2013

Turkey Day in Arizona

This year we spent Thanksgiving with my side of the family. We all got together at my parent's house in Queen Creek, AZ.  It was a treat to have EVERYONE there. I'm obsessed with my nieces so I'm glad Kari, Nate & the girls were able to make the drive.  

Brad and KT picked up Sean & I on the way to AZ. My parents were so generous and rented us a van for the long drive. Sean enjoyed NOT driving! I got to stare are this cute kid for about 13 hours. 
My nephew, Nixon.
Apparently Queen Creek is near this old western town used to film a lot of Elvis's movies.

Family roller skating!

The girls are better than I am out there.

I did all the girls nails. This is Elle's very first manicure.
I did Addie's makeup everyday. She liked to press her lips together a lot and the pink got everywhere.

We typically don't go out for Black Friday shopping. Kari wanted to hit up a few sales are 10pm and midnight. We tried to get TVs at Wal Mart, but learned you had to be there hours and hours before. Randomly the only thing purchased: deodorant. Not exactly worth staying up late for. 


 
Sean was a trooper for the first round of Black Friday attempts. After the deodorant purchase Sean headed home to play Black Ops with Brad while Kari I went back out. I bought a TON of shampoo and conditioner at Ulta. Pretty lame-- again, not worth staying up late for!

Lastly, one of my favorite Scott girls traditions: pedicures! Thank you mommy!

It always goes by too fast! It's so rare everyone is together. It's been years, but we finally had a family picture taken.
Miss you all!





1 comment:

  1. This was so much fun and went by way too fast! My girls love you!

    ReplyDelete